Sacrifice Present #12 – Name This Rhode Island Baseball Family
First things first, Sacrifice Present #11, courtesy of Axis Bats, goes to Danielle Davis. Danielle, along with close to 100 responders (and some with bonus answers!) correctly identified West Warwick’s McCarthy Field as the Rhode Island Baseball Field. Congrats Danielle. And now let’s giveaway one last Sacrifice Present to one lucky person who can correctly identify this Rhode Island Baseball Family…
- One family member is the Head Baseball Coach at the Community Collège of Rhode Island
- Another family member, maybe several more, used to be the Head Coach or Coached at the Community College of Rhode Island
- One member of the family was a former Rhode Island Gatorade Baseball Player of the Year out of East Greenwich HS
- By one family member’s count, at least 5 members of this family have played collegiate baseball
- One family member (there may be more that work there and contribute) runs one of the most successful indoor strength and conditioning centers I have ever walked into in my nearly 10 years of covering baseball/sports here in Rhode Island
- One family member mentioned above has been a tremendous contributor to the Rhode Island Baseball Experience page. Introducing me and the Rhode Island Baseball Community to top level players, new software and technology, and high IQ baseball chat that can only come from a PT who played baseball at a high level
- One family member is married to a coach with the New England Scorpions
- One family member coaches with that coach with the New England Scorpions
- Several family members coach High School Baseball in Rhode Island
- Not sure if there is a relation or not, but walking around the National Baseball Hall of Fame, I spotted a Rhode Island baseball fan with this family’s namesake. Coincidence? Nah, I don’t believe in them!!!
Think you know the answer? Great, message me by filling out this contact form and check back here tomorrow to find out if you won a Sacrifice Present courtesy of Axis Bats. Find more about this giveaway at the bottom of this article. And good luck!!!
12 Sacrifice Presents for 12 Lucky Winners Giveaway courtesy of Axis Bats Rules and Guidelines:
- After winning the daily contest they should go to the Axis bat website and select a bat and the colors. They should include the name they would like engraved on the bat as well as the logo color. All this information is on the website, axisbats.com.
- Their selections should be from the Pro Elite section of models. Pro Certified, AXCELERATORS, or the WEDGE are not included in this offer,
- Once they have the info they can email me firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will process it the same week.
- They should leave their contact info on the order and when finished they will pick up at our shop, 28 Anawan Street, Fall River, Ma 02721
Baseball Parks, Fields, and Complexes Facebook Poll IN THE COMMUNITY Readers Poll axis bats baseball community high school local rhode island sacrifice present sports trivia youth sports
theribbe View All →
The RIBBE is The Rhode Island Baseball Experience. It is promoting the game of baseball here in the great state of Rhode Island for the entire baseball world to see. The RIBBE is positive stories, photos, videos, and responsible social media posts. The RIBBE is an information resource for families looking for an AAU team or a summer camp or a great place to buy a first baseman’s mitt. The RIBBE is a network of coaches, tournament directors, parents, leagues, and baseball junkies whose passion of the game of baseball is unquestioned. I believe that providing expert analysis, information and directions to ballfields, and coaching advice from some of the top RI baseball minds will help promote the game of baseball here in RI to a whole new level.
Leave a Reply