Sacrifice Present #4 – Name This Rhode Island Youth Baseball League Superstar Volunteer
First things first, Sacrifice Present #3, courtesy of Axis Bats, goes to Jessica Hunt. Jessica, along with close to 100 responders (how awesome once again!) correctly identified Warwick North Little League’s “The Pit” as the Rhode Island Baseball field in question. Congrats Jessica. And now let’s giveaway another Sacrifice Present to one lucky person who can correctly identify this superstar community leader and volunteer…
- Super volunteer, League President, Coach, Mentor for many seasons with Olneyville at Silver Lake Little League
- Vocal community leader on encouraging student athletes of Providence and their family to get involved in participation sports like baseball and with their community fields and services
- A man of action – he once wrote a passionate and concerning email to me about a water issue with the City of Providence Parks Department during the pandemic. Then backed it up by being interviewed by WJAR-10 news. And got the positive results he was seeking. A man who spoke up for his community and made a difference in the lives of so many. In short, he got the kids back on the fields, safely!!!
- Was/Is always excited to promote the Mayor’s Cup City Series in Providence which features his Olneyville at Silver Lake teams as well as several other Providence based youth baseball organizations
- Along with the former Pawtucket Red Sox front office staff, helped organize one final baseball camp at McCoy Stadium for local youth baseball players and their families. Players got to hit on the field, play catch, and have their pictures taken one last time before the Pawtucket Red Sox closed the doors in the Fall of 2020.
- 2020 Inductee into the City of Providence’s Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Hall of Fame
- Has been a valuable resource to this page and I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations on community service, opportunity for Providence youth baseball families, and how to do things the right way in life
Think you know the answer? Great, message me by filling out this contact form and check back here tomorrow to find out if you won a Sacrifice Present courtesy of Axis Bats. Find more about this giveaway at the bottom of this article. And good luck!!!
12 Sacrifice Presents for 12 Lucky Winners Giveaway courtesy of Axis Bats Rules and Guidelines:
- After winning the daily contest they should go to the Axis bat website and select a bat and the colors. They should include the name they would like engraved on the bat as well as the logo color. All this information is on the website, axisbats.com.
- Their selections should be from the Pro Elite section of models. Pro Certified, AXCELERATORS, or the WEDGE are not included in this offer,
- Once they have the info they can email me firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will process it the same week.
- They should leave their contact info on the order and when finished they will pick up at our shop, 28 Anawan Street, Fall River, Ma 02721
Facebook Poll IN THE COMMUNITY Readers Poll Youth Baseball News baseball baseball field community local providence rhode island sacrifice present sports trivia youth sports
theribbe View All →
The RIBBE is The Rhode Island Baseball Experience. It is promoting the game of baseball here in the great state of Rhode Island for the entire baseball world to see. The RIBBE is positive stories, photos, videos, and responsible social media posts. The RIBBE is an information resource for families looking for an AAU team or a summer camp or a great place to buy a first baseman’s mitt. The RIBBE is a network of coaches, tournament directors, parents, leagues, and baseball junkies whose passion of the game of baseball is unquestioned. I believe that providing expert analysis, information and directions to ballfields, and coaching advice from some of the top RI baseball minds will help promote the game of baseball here in RI to a whole new level.
Leave a Reply