Sacrifice Present #9 – Name This Rhode Island Little League Organization
First things first, Sacrifice Present #8, courtesy of Axis Bats, goes to Denise Oliveira. Denise, along with close to 100 responders (famous person indeed!!!) correctly identified Kayla Baptista as the Rhode Island Baseball Coach. Congrats Denise. And now let’s giveaway another Sacrifice Present to one lucky person who can correctly identify this Rhode Island Little League Organization who hosts one of the biggest tournaments in the State of Rhode Island for several years running…
- As long as I have been writing about Rhode Island baseball on this blog, this Rhode Island Little League community has been hosting the 8-10 Eastern Regional Tournament
- Every summer, after the District championships are decided, after the Rhode Island State 10U champion is crowned, all eyes of the 10U Baseball community turn to this organization and this league’s amazing sports complex in Cranston
- Every summer, teams from New England, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington, DC (I am sure I missing a state or two) travel to Cranston, RI to vie for the title of Eastern Regional Champion in the 10U Division – the highest regional level of competition for the 10U division at the Little League level
- Every summer, the parking lot is filled with cars decorated with fans encouragement and team loyalty
- Every year, the volunteers of this organization get to work on creating an amazing experience for not only the Rhode Island families attending the games, but our visitors from other states.
- The fields and concession stands and vendor tents and memorabilia tents are expertly dressed up and stocked and, in my opinion, represent the very best a Rhode Island organization can do to host a local baseball tournament
- The fans attending the game are into it from the first pitch to the last out. You can hear the cheers from the Warwick Mall several miles away!!!
- Every game I have attended over the past 5 years or so, I have come away shaking my head that those are actually 10U players. The level of skill, the diving catches, the pitching, the line drive base hits to the gap in left center field, the base running – this group of players will show up again and again on your scorecards from that tournament to middle school to high school baseball and beyond.
- Day game or night game – every game was exciting, entertaining, loud, and 10000% fun for the player, for the fan, for the families. To this organization, from me, thank you for all you do for the Rhode Island Baseball Community!!!
Think you know the answer? Great, message me by filling out this contact form and check back here tomorrow to find out if you won a Sacrifice Present courtesy of Axis Bats. Find more about this giveaway at the bottom of this article. And good luck!!!
12 Sacrifice Presents for 12 Lucky Winners Giveaway courtesy of Axis Bats Rules and Guidelines:
- After winning the daily contest they should go to the Axis bat website and select a bat and the colors. They should include the name they would like engraved on the bat as well as the logo color. All this information is on the website, axisbats.com.
- Their selections should be from the Pro Elite section of models. Pro Certified, AXCELERATORS, or the WEDGE are not included in this offer,
- Once they have the info they can email me firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will process it the same week.
- They should leave their contact info on the order and when finished they will pick up at our shop, 28 Anawan Street, Fall River, Ma 02721
All-Star, Friendship, Charity Tournaments Baseball Parks, Fields, and Complexes IN THE COMMUNITY Readers Poll baseball baseball field community cranston eastern regionals little league local rhode island sports tournament youth sports
theribbe View All →
The RIBBE is The Rhode Island Baseball Experience. It is promoting the game of baseball here in the great state of Rhode Island for the entire baseball world to see. The RIBBE is positive stories, photos, videos, and responsible social media posts. The RIBBE is an information resource for families looking for an AAU team or a summer camp or a great place to buy a first baseman’s mitt. The RIBBE is a network of coaches, tournament directors, parents, leagues, and baseball junkies whose passion of the game of baseball is unquestioned. I believe that providing expert analysis, information and directions to ballfields, and coaching advice from some of the top RI baseball minds will help promote the game of baseball here in RI to a whole new level.
1 Comment Leave a comment ›